Sunday, February 11, 2018

5003002, Wall Ball!

Hi there, thanks for your patience for this episode on Wall Ball from Avalon Hill. I was finishing the editing on Wednesday morning when Sarah went to work. We thought the front porch was wet, but it was covered with ice. She fell and it was very scary, she was in a lot of pain. I ended up bringing her to the doctor to find out she had bruised her ribs. She is doing better now but the pain sneaks up on her still. Thanks to all of you again for your patience and well wishes.

Extra special thanks to Hoji and Kate Scott, who both helped me with this show by telling me about the programmer, Duncan Scott. Duncan sadly passed away in 2011, but when I contacted Kate she was very gracious and willing to help. She got together with her mom and they both answered the questions I sent. Thank you both so much!

Next up is the prototype for Tempest, by Atari. This is readily available on Flashback systems and also on Atari Age. I would love to hear your feedback on Tempest which you can send to me at 2600gamebygame@gmail.com. Please send it to me by the end of the day February 18th. Thank you so much for listening!

Wall Ball Spring 1983 order form on Atarimania
Wall Ball on Random Terrain
Avalon Hill web site
Sports Illustrated Baseball on Board Game Geek
New Throwback Reviews with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment