Wednesday, March 4, 2015

1003, Fast Food, & 1004, Ram It!

Hi, welcome back from my vacation! Today's games are Fast Food and Ram It by Telesys. Also, today is the final batch of clues for Willie's FergQuest contest, where he is giving away a Flashback 5. You have to figure out the 4 word phrase that pays and send it to me in an email by March 17 11:59 PM EST. In case of a tie I will use random.org to determine the winner. If I don't get any correct answers by the next show, I will give you a clue. Good luck!

Next week I'll be looking at Brain Games and the prototype game Frog Pond, both by Atari. Coming up I'll be talking about Megamania and Sky Jinks by Activision; Cosmic Avenger, Smurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle, and Carnival by Coleco; Realsports Volleyball and Realsports Soccer by Atari; and Super Cobra and Reactor by Parker Brothers. If you have any memories to share about these or any of the games I've already covered, please send them to 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. Thank you for listening!

Pertinent Pickles

Telesys Fast Food commercial with some history, from director Rich Yacco's web site
The No Swear Gamer episode 114 - Fast Food
Waterworld comic book 
Edladdin Controllers
Our Brooklyn Bites podcast
The Log Book (with the Escape Pod podcast)
The SNES Podcast
Atari 7800 Game by Game podcast
Strudders' Score Compendium!



No comments:

Post a Comment