Sunday, June 23, 2013

MT 4313, Star Strike, and MT 4317, Adventures of Tron!

Welcome back! This week's episode deals with M Network and two of its games, Star Strike and Adventures of Tron. Special thanks this week to Star Strike programmer David Akers for offering us insight into his game! Also thanks to Strudders for sending the only email this week, I edited out the thank you by mistake. I got distracted by my ingenious M Network stacking solution. Sorry Rob! :(

Next week I'll be looking at the Starpath Supercharger and two of the games released for it, Phaser Patrol and Communist Mutants From Space. In two weeks, it's Pele's Soccer and Backgammon by Atari. If you have any stories or comments for these games, please send them to me at 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. Thank you for listening!

Pertinent Links
NOTE: I had a bunch of links for the Intellivision Lives website, but none of them are working now. I'll check back later this week and add them if the site is back up.

Klax on KLOV
Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters on KLOV
Match 5 from Classic Game Publishers
Hal Finney's website
Scott Stilphen's interview with Hal Finney on Digital Press
Hal Finney's post on Bitcoin Talk Forums
Now You're Playing With Podcast
No Quarter podcast
ANTIC the Atari 8 Bit podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment