Sunday, May 26, 2013

M8793, Gorf, & M8794, Wizard of Wor!

This week's episode is about CBS Toys/Video Games/ Electronics and their first two games for the 2600, Gorf and Wizard of Wor. I also talk a tiny tiny bit about Roklan Software and I received two audio submissions this week! I would love to get more of those! Next week's show is dedicated to Adventure by Atari. I would love to know how you found out about the secret room and the dot (Spoilers)! You can send your stories to me at 2600gamebygame@comcast.net in written or audio form. Thank you so much for listening!

Pertinent Links

Gorf on KLOV 
Wizard of Wor on KLOV
2600 Gorf Glitches
Alex Leavens thread on Atari Age
The Gameboy Database
Retro Junkies podcast
The Log Book, featuring the Escape Pod podcast
Wasted Seconds podcast
Throwback Reviews podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment