Sunday, March 10, 2013

CX2602, Air-Sea Battle & CX2603, Star Ship!

This week’s show covers Air Sea Battle and Star Ship, two of the Atari 2600 launch titles. You can subscribe on iTunes or listen to the episode here. I hope you enjoy it!

Next week I’ll be covering Space War and Outlaw, both by Atari. In the coming weeks I’ll be talking about Slot Racers, Defender, Canyon Bomber, Super Breakout, and I’ll also branch out into Activision’s first two games, Dragster and Boxing. Please send me your stories, I would love to read them on the podcast!

Be sure to check out the Atari 2600 Video Game Variations site, with pictures of some of the label variations discussed in this episode. As always, thank you for listening!

PERTINENT LINKS

You Don’t Know Flack podcast
The Retro League podcast
A Rebel’s Cause Radio, JCW’s podcast
Star Ship Technical Easter Egg
Starship 1 on KLOV
Anti Aircraft (II) on KLOV
Larry Kaplan Interview
Bob Whitehead interview
Lunar Lander Wikipedia page

No comments:

Post a Comment